First Entry in this my New Blog
I'm a dishwasher now at this new italian place in the market.When I showed up to drop off my resume the head chef aksed me if I have washed dishes
I told him that "no I hadn't"
I' however managed to save the interview by telling the chef that I had a minor in religoen.
The chef was much impressed and tells me that "washing dishes isn't fucking rocket science."
He then tells me that his dishwasher didn't show up tonight and he needed me immediately. I came dressed for an interview
but I was like whatever, I'll washes dishes in my expensive 50 doller pants that my grandmother buoght me in America.
So 10 miniuts later I was washing dishes in my expensive American pants and shiney shoes and it turns out I fucking rock at washing pots and pans, dishes and even silverware.
I always knew there was something out there I was good at. It was just a matter of taking a risk and putting myself out there and finding out what that something was.
So now I got a job and a paycheck and awsome and co-workers.
Who says there aern't good jobs waiting for university grads?
Roberto Shah Hamaz

1 Comments:
greatings from Portugal and like Carlos i also aply for a connetion with the dishes. well.. with the food inside the dishes...
Post a Comment
<< Home