Monday, July 17, 2006

Busy night at the Stella

Work was hectic today, had allot of dishes to wash, luckily Chris jumped in to help me out.

At one point I sliced my thumb open which is trouble

I was cut when sorting through the silverware.

When you sort silveware you dump the tray of about 100 pieces of silverware into tray and put each type of cutlery with like pieces till you have piles of knives spoons and forks.

The first thing you do is remove the steak knives so that you don't get cut while sorting through the rest of it.

I had removed 20 steak knives, though I was cut when there were only two knives left.

Haiku

Cut by one steak knife
While reaching for another
Loyal twins in July

Later that night T-bone made a steak for me.

On the last bus Home a guy tried to get on the bus who had left his pass at home. The driver said tough luck but I lent the night passenger 2.75, the change from yesterdays shawarma.

The bus driver said that a quarter short won't a big deal and let him on.

And I got off and Hurdman station at the end of another good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home