Reading my last entry
I started yesterdays entry with the line, "Work was Hectic today" And fuck is that ever the shittiest way to start any story ever.When someone starts a story with "work was hectic today", I start thinking about the next time I'm going to get to jerk off or the next issue of "Hellblazer"
because I sure as hell don't want to hear about someone's hectic day unless it involves an rushed impromptu blowjob in a washroom that failed to end in ejaculation as the employees afternoon coffee break is only a modest 15 minutes in lengh and thats not nearly long enuogh to reach climax.
And the person getting the blowjob is kinda fat so he can't actually see the action over his own belly and he really likes to watch.
However Fat Boy can't see her mouth on his cock and there are no mirrors in the stall. And since the fat man is without the visual stimulation he's not turned on enough to finish and so he doesn't.
That's the kind of day I like to hear about. Not becouse I like to hear bad news but I think human strungle over adversity is a more interesting.
Even if it involves fat guys not being able to finish.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home