Forward
The last few days there has been this push at work to clean under the server counter.They say, Rob, make sure there isn't any debris under there.
And as soon as they say debris I get all freaky and shit because the word debris sets off something.
Mostly me thinking about the Israeli invasion of Lebanon. It's been on the news and all over the web so it's hard to ignore
The worlds only superpower is siding with Israel and the Canadian government is following suit.
Stephen Harpers impromptu evacuation was a good gesture I admit, though I wonder if the dead will be placed in the luggage area or in the fridge with the Ontario wine and caviar.
So that was on my mind the last half hour of work.
When I got home I had a forward in my hotmail account for a rally at parliament hill on Saturday July 22nd in support of the people of Lebanon. I'm scheduled to work Saturday but this is more important.
More information here
And Seeing as I went to work today in spite of having a painfully raw penis, I think I owe to to myself and my distant relatives the favor of asking for Saturday off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home