Friday, July 21, 2006

Online Survey

Today I filled out an online servey on behalf of Yahoo! while reading articls on the situation in lebanon.

I agreed to a survey becouse I thuoght the survey was going to be about world events since I was browsing thruoght the "Yahoo International News" when Yahoo asked me if I wanted to do a quick online survey.

The first question was "Have you answered any questionaires about hotdogs in the last six months?"

I said "Yes", and then told them that I'm a rich Malaysian who buys all his food over the internet. Specifically I buy and eat 15 brands of hotdogs.

I volunteered for more surveys in the future.

The surveyors asked for my email so they could send me more surveys and I sgreed to send them an address.

I went thruogh my hotmail contact folder giving them the addresses of all the people who had in the past betrayed me or declined my offers of cheap sexual thrills.

In the end I sent them the address of J______ for trashing me to C_________ and then i sent the surveyors C______'s address for not having sex with me in the months before her wedding.

All in all a job well done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home