Mary and Mike
Waitng for the bus today I met up with someone I knew from from my hometown of Blind RIver.
Here Name is MB McGinn and she asks me where I work
and I says 'Stela' and she says she knows somebody there named Mary.
So I tell Mary that someone from my hometown knows her and she says she knows someone from my hometown named M McGiin (the girls brother)
So I says, yeah, I know Mike, he's really outgoing and fucks as many woman as he can to prove he's not a total fag.
Actually i didn't say that about Mike becouse Mike is pretty awsome and I would never use the word fag becosue it's demeaining to homosexeuls.
My belief in micheals goodness has it's origin in the story of how Mike let me live with him for free for a few weeks while I was looking for an apartment.
Also my belief in his altruism is drawn from Mike volunteering to coach one of the girls highschool volleyball teams back in highschool.
Pure Altriusm
nomater what anyone else might say about him. Back to the part where he offers me shelter.
Becouse I was a total asshole to him back in highschool he totally didn't owe it to me to offer me a place to live. Since that time I"ve always been blown away by his forgiveness and generosity regarding that offer.
And he's totally not gay.
I just joke round about him being gay becouse him being gay would explain why he talks and dresses the way he does.
Cheers Mike! Your a Helluva guy
Here Name is MB McGinn and she asks me where I work
and I says 'Stela' and she says she knows somebody there named Mary.
So I tell Mary that someone from my hometown knows her and she says she knows someone from my hometown named M McGiin (the girls brother)
So I says, yeah, I know Mike, he's really outgoing and fucks as many woman as he can to prove he's not a total fag.
Actually i didn't say that about Mike becouse Mike is pretty awsome and I would never use the word fag becosue it's demeaining to homosexeuls.
My belief in micheals goodness has it's origin in the story of how Mike let me live with him for free for a few weeks while I was looking for an apartment.
Also my belief in his altruism is drawn from Mike volunteering to coach one of the girls highschool volleyball teams back in highschool.
Pure Altriusm
nomater what anyone else might say about him. Back to the part where he offers me shelter.
Becouse I was a total asshole to him back in highschool he totally didn't owe it to me to offer me a place to live. Since that time I"ve always been blown away by his forgiveness and generosity regarding that offer.
And he's totally not gay.
I just joke round about him being gay becouse him being gay would explain why he talks and dresses the way he does.
Cheers Mike! Your a Helluva guy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home