Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Darfur and Sault St. Marie

Study time is upon me for the first time in about two years since I left University. I've got my Doritoes, my anti-acids, and my two liter bottle of Pepsi to get me through the night.

And by the way, congrats Luke on quitting the cola! While your stomach lining may be weak you have a will of iron.

I do have good roommates though to go thruogh school with, they're pretty quiet at night, Jay is playing a baseball game and Z_______ my roommate from Iraqi is leaving heaping plates of sunflower shells everywhere like spent shell casings.

In other news Condilliza rice is calling for an immediate ceasefire in the Darfur region of Somalia.

In other news I am calling for an immediate end to gridlock coming into Ottawa from Orleans.

Becouse I dont live in Ottawa anymore I can pretend that wishing for something is going to make it happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home